Mornings are fast and furious in our house. Both children are car riders and at different schools. Costco has the perfect size to-go containers that have literally SAVED MY LIFE each morning! One child will only eat in the car which is okay because the containers go straight into the trash instead of lingering behind a seat until I smell a sneaky nasty odor!
I try my best to sneak in healthy alternatives everywhere I can. This breakfast recipe I used coconut milk yogurt but if I do not have it on hand I will use whatever I can grab and you could too. I give myself a big pat on the back that #1 – I got my kids to school on time and #2 – I fed them fruit and #3 – I have no dishes to wash(feeling pretty slick here). Which was also organic, gluten free, dairy free and vegan so YAAAY me, mom gets a point!
- COSTCO HEFTY foam containers 6×6
- COSTCO organic or regular bananas
- COSTCO regular or organic blueberries
- SO DELICIOUS coconut yogurt – in your kids favorite flavor – these I get at Sprouts Farmers Market
- COSTCO NATURE’S PATH Coconut & Cashew Butter Granola